Monday, July 31, 2006

Jack's tempat

Another makan post... heehee... yeah, thats what me and my cheemuis like to do - shop and eat and yak yak yak! Muahahahar! Bliss!

This new slaughterhouse we went to is the newly opened Jack's tempat, Sunway Pyramid outlet. Comfy settings, and suprisingly rather deserted on a Sunday noon. Prolly due to the location... Anyways, they do have attentive waitresses. What I had ;

Lobster bisque soup - was mildly disappointed that it didnt meet up to my expectations. Howver, there were some pieces of lobster meat in the soup...

My maincourse - sirloin steak, medium-well done. It were rather alrite - the sauce wasnt oustanding. It did not manage to imprint any impression on me :P

My cheemui had teriyaki chicken - which was SALTY. First time in BOTH our pig lives we ever tasted SALTY teriyaki sauce! I tried my best to convince us that the chef prolly mistaken the salt jar for sugar :P She also complained that the peas served along it were overcooked, where the fries served along mine were overfried... :(

The only dish which appleased us a little is the mango prawns salad...

Which wasnt a total proud praise - as the mango flesh served was only HALF of that mango, and they are experts in choosing SMALL sized mangoes... BUT, it tasted good...

Well, this is one place I dont think I am satisfied with their food. However, they do offer a huge variety of tempting servings. Their quiet settings allow patrons to have pleasant conversations with friends or clients.

This time, I shall rate this place a 3.5 /10 for their food, 5.5 /10 for ambience and 7 /10 for their cuatomer services.

No comments: