Friday, July 28, 2006

Let you all guess - Bunga apa ni?

Heehee... Cantik anot? On a gloomy morning which threatened to rain, ( tapi tak hujan-hujan pun...) on my way out with me in a drowsy mood having to wake up early for exam and not enough tidur - this caught my attention. I was just so fascinated by it that I must take pictures of it :)


Taadaa...! Its a flower bloomed from a cactus plant! Yup, can you spot the cactus behind the flower? Hehehe... It was soooo beauuuuteeefuuuul! Of course not I tanam wan le - you all know how impatient I am wan... My gila sis punya kerja...

What makes this flower so unique is that it hardly blooms and when it finally did - the flower only opens for ONE day then withers. Ya - you must bela your cactus till old-old baru dia akan berbunga :P

Oh yeah, SP, I managed to catch the flower in its' glory! Muahahahahar!

No comments: