Friday, July 07, 2006

Well-mannered Bangladeshi *wink*

I was at my favorite tomyam and steamboat restaurant at LG, The Summit the other day. That place is usually deserted in after lunch hours - so there is one of my favorite haunts to avoid fugly mannered Malaysians.

* SP so gonna kick my ass after reading this entry :P - yup, you know my weakness! *

Anyway, as usual, order were placed while I engaged myself loyally to my romance novels. When food was served, deeply engrossed me just threw a glance up while murmuring thanks to the Bangladeshi waiter who served me a delicious bowl of tomyam soup. What surprised me was his reply :

" Its my pleasure... "

Oh...My...Gawd...

Tell me, how often does one gets such reply from a waiter/waitress when you thank them? TELL ME PLS. The usual / expected replies would be a smile, its alrite or at times, they dont even acknowledge your thanks - but this guy - " Its my pleasure "

Oh yeah, SP, you can bet your ass I were swooning in haze after that reply and were still gaping when he walks away. *wink* WTF? Serving me a bowl of soup is his pleasure? OMG... *faint*

Its really rare to encounter well-mannered waiters like him. It certainly MY PLEASURE to be able to have such a polite and well-mannered person to serve me my food.

And without doubt, I left him a bigger tip. *hehe*wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... PQ, u memang senang and suka ditipu!