Thursday, August 20, 2009

100 year-old Alley in USJ

** Delayed Entry **



This was a disappointed meal, where we heard good reviews about the place but the food turn out to be just plain. Perhaps it was one of the new franchise outlet hence the difference in terms of quality of taste - let me go try the original shop and will get back to you guys if it was over rated or plain difference in location.

Char Kuey Teow - taste was OK but a bit too wet to my liking




This was rather good - the seafood banana deep fried fritters with cheese


The disappointing prawn mee. Apparently this supposed to be one of their specialty but I don't like it at all.

I shall go try the actual original shop to understand why people give this brand a good rating in the 1st place... Who wants to come with me? * =P *

No comments: