Friday, August 14, 2009

HRV Annual Dinner 2009

** Delayed Entry **



Okay, this is so delayed that I cant seem to remember the date of the event... * hahaha * Ok, my trusty diary tells that it was 30th April 2009.

Not too delayed huh, SP? 4 months ago only ma... * =P *

It was the annual company dinner for HR. Theme of the night was " Night at the Movies", so everyone was required to go dressed as their favorite movie stars.

Well, if you MUST ask me whom I dressed was - I went as a very pregnant Angelina Jolie * muahahahahaha * Not a single resemblance other than the bloated tummy... * heehee * I was just plan lazy and was too busy to "prepare" for the night, hence the last minute "excuse"... * hehehe *

I have to say that the night was rather well organised, held at the Sunway Resort Hotel. especially like the props. Lucky draw - a tiny rm 40 shopping voucher for consolation prize - better than nothing, huh? Me no lucky meow at this...

I did enjoy myself, with good people and a wide array of entertaining performances...


Camwhore a bit before rushing off for the dinner, was a lil late * hahaha *

The consistent compliments that I get for the night was - "You look so different! You should make up and dress up more often like this!" and " I almost can't recognise you! " and " Wow!"

The most flattering was from this guy I occasionally work with, I can literally see his jaw dropped to the floor. Do I look THAT BAD in the office? * gasp!!! *

Yeah, my colleagues , especially JK will be the first to testify my "muka tak siap" and grumpy morning face in the office * LOL *

I do like the way the hair stylist set my hair... At least I know I can clean up rather well when I need too, again it only validates that - there are no ugly women, just lazy ones... * wink *



I very much like the details the event management people put into the night. Like one of this is actually the programme agenda and the other side is the dinner menu...


Even got caramel popcorns at each seat! And littered with streamers.


The MC of the night was a good show, him dressing and behaving like Jack Sparrow. And he was rather convincing!!!

He was running around the hall, bringing the show to live and very quick to jump in with witty jokes when technical error or a glitch occur


I had lots of fun, and I shall end this with a favorite picture of me with my sexy-tary in the ever sexy Tomb Raider outfit... We are trying to look sultry but I failed miserably... * hahaha *


For more pics, log on to my multiply site * wink wink * You will need to be in my contacts list to view them.


No comments: