Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kerang Life Training

** Delayed Entry **


I attended this residential training which lasted a week in KL end of May 2009. I really enjoyed myself during this despite having to check into another hotel a day after I return from HongKong.

There was many group activities, which were very fun and involved lots of interaction. Interesting games, dynamic young people. Plenty of reflection and useful learnings. Met many different people, eye opening experiences.

Not able to share more details on the training, let me share with you this experience I had at the hotel... * wink wink *

For the 1st time, I found that that privacy is not needed in the room. There is a huge glass window overlooking into the bathroom and THE DOOR/SHADES ARE OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM instead of inside!!!

Meaning people OUTSIDE of the bathroom can open and close the door and not the person in the bathroom!!!

Sexy, hor? One can conveniently open the door and stare at the person taking a shower (or a dump) in there * =P *

Huge, fresh oysters for the buffet lunch. This is to tempt SP as I know she likey * =P *

This was actually eaten by a guy colleague, who ate like 20-30 oysters AT LEAST for lunch EACH DAY throughout the course! * LOL *

And I dont like the housekeeping team here. They dont respect my Mickey!!! * hmphh!!! * frown *

I leave Mickey in bed when I leave for my training and each day I return finding Mickey being ill treated!!!

Mickey end up on the chair instead of the bed one day!!! And mind you, not seated propoerly on the chair buy halfway FALLING off the chair!!!


Mickey being left ON THE BEDSIDE TABLE!!! Can you believe it???


The only "decent" position Mickey was left in was this...

Haih... What happened to all the sweet, thoughtful housekeepers? ...

JB and I deliberately schedule to attend this same course on the same date so we get to meet up again! There is less chances of me able to fly to Philipphines hence he has to come over to KL!!! * LOL *

Had a great time, hope to meet up again ya! Missy you!

No comments: