Friday, August 14, 2009

Kepong : Prawn Mee and Shaved Ice

** Super duper mega delayed entry **


Ok - I know this is very very delayed, C can validate this as she intro me to these places in Kepong, in which this was so long ago, I can't even remember if it was early this year or last year * =P *

Oh well, I will just quickly slot this in my memoir * wink wink *

Went for this famous Prawn Mee shop some where in Kepong - I know there's many yummy makan place in Kepong but I am hopelessly lost when am there.

Nothing special with the coconut drink, it's was just that we were shocked at the way the restarant * err... * "stabbed" the spoon into it...


Fishball noodles?

Can't remember what this was * =P *


The famous prawn mee - very yummy!


After yummy noodles, foodies like us sure need to head someplace for dessert.
So here we were at this cutesy lil cafe selling specialty shaved ice.


Ice in a wok! Very colourful too


Chocolate ice


The cute one I dig the idea - cake made from ice!

Yes, SP... I know I should blog the soonest possible to avod these hazy details now * =P *


No comments: