Thursday, August 20, 2009

Secretaries' Week 2009

** Delayed Entry **


I was honoured to be invited for a luncheon on Secretaries' Week. Though I am not a secretary, but am flattered that I got invited by my manager.


I am not a fan or good at the Malay music industry, but I am aware that the luncheon consists of a mini performance by Kris Dayanti, a famous Indonesian singer.





It was a buffet style luncheon, with performances while we had lunch. Am not sure if you know, the host of the event is the Dee, one of the actor in the famous "Jangan Ketawa" comedy back in early '90s. He was very entertaining and funny, with a few stinits in his transvevite impersonation.

Kris Dayanti in a Cinderella like dress, belting out her latest songs.


It was discovered that one rather famous local artist, Anwar Zain was present and hordes of people went to take pictures with him. He reluctantly entertained for few pictures.

Me and JK camwhoring - having a fun time!











No comments: