Monday, August 24, 2009

Agefuku, Taipan

** Super Delayed Entry **




Pammie will cubit me on this - I think we had this like one year ago... * hahaha *

But nevertheless I feel that I must blog about it as I kinda like this place * heehee *

The Jap fast food place in Taipan also sports a cool buffet for lunch and dinner. Despite it not being a big place, the food variety was good - with complete range of Jap food from sushi to teppanyaki to grilled skewered meat, and a good place to pig on Jap food on a lazy weekend where one is lazy to don pretty clothes and make up as well as brave the crazy mall crowd.

Just some pics to capture this... Too long ago to remember much * hahaha * Yeah, pinch me, I know...






1 comment:

TheMouseArmy said...

omg!!
i dont even remember we went to this place...that shows how long ago d!!!!!
lol