Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Going Bananas

OKAY... again, I am get excited at the sight of bananas and have this strong urge of - I MUST SHARE THIS! * LOL *

I happened to spot these in the kitchen and yes, it made me smile out wide.

.
.
.
.
.
.


HUGE BANANAS. Yeah, HUGE




Check out the difference between the huge banana and the talli banana!!!


See how big it is compared to my finger!

Not only its LONG and BIG, I simply lurve how it looked... erm.... SWOLLEN...


* muahahahahaahaha * howling *


And I have posted an entry before, last month I think, on the tiny banana which is as same length with my index finger and thin?

Well, I am one happy lady to know that SIZE DOES MATTER - at least in terms of this very filling - FRUIT.

Hey!!! One of this versus a tiny one for breakfast - imagine that! How will the tiny one gonna last you till lunch huh? * =P *

P/S : Not that I eats bananas anyway... * muahahaha *

No comments: