Thursday, January 18, 2007

100th Post !

Yippee-yippee-Ya-ya! Wau! Me myself cant believe its my 100th post liao! * hehehe * Nampaknya you guys can tahan read all my celoteh and keluhan! * muahahahaha! * Thanks for all your support, though I usually blog craps and you all still sanggup stop by.

And to mark this * ahem... * 'milestone', * :P * I decided to change the look of my blog * heehee... *


And in this post, I wanna present to you for the 1st time ever, the Monsoon Collection of year 2007! The heavy rainy season of the late triggered my 1st sis to create this look to keep her Fatty Lucky from the chilly winds and wet nights. As he always roll out from his blankie, my sis is afraid that her Fatty gets cold so she came out with this solution.


A poncho! A simple one to keep your fat asses warm! * :P *


It doubles as a cape too! A totally cost effective one as you need only one towel and on sunny days, can use the towel to dry of your doggy after a bath! * :P *

Fatty Luck : Whaddaya tink? Me look 'hot', dont I? * wink *

Fatty Luck : Come on! I look macho, wat ... No?

Fatty Luck : * sigh... * All this modelling is tiring me out... My effort not being appreciated - ppl still say I ugly ...

It is so hard to take pics of Fatty Luck as he doesnt like to be photographed - dunno he shy or jual mahal * :P * Anyway, my late Iro was more photogenic * :P * jahat-me * Really la, Iro takes better pictures!

No comments: