Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007 !

* HAPPY NEW YEAR! *

* MAY THE YEAR 2006 BE JOYOUS, FABULOUS AND HARMONIOUS! *

* MAY EACH OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC YEAR AHEAD BEING BLESSED WITH PERFECT HEALTH, TRUCKFUL OF GOOD LUCK AND ENJOYS INFINITY OF LOVE! *



These past few weeks had been jam-packed with lotsa fun, love and laughter! * And the many sleepless nights + never stopped bloating tummy :P * Sorry for the lack of new posts and I shall update this woozy panda blog asap! My darling is back in Malaysia - hence the demanding me hoarding all the love, laughter and chatter that I can get to make up for the past 3 years and the time ahead till her next trip back * blush * heehee *


Till I'm done netting in all the love I can get from my darling - please miss me k! * muaksies! *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wai Aik's back? Didn't know that. I was back around that time too... Now back in Sg already though.

Sit Ling

Anonymous said...

Wai Aik's back? Didn't know that. I was back around that time too... Now back in Sg already though.

Sit Ling