Sunday, January 07, 2007

Xmas Gifts

Okay, I shall start on a blogging frenzy to update you guys why i have been MIA the last 2 months of 2006. Was a horribly hectic time of the year for me * :P * like it was the previous years and i enjoyed every moment of it!

I mentioned in my earlier post that I wanted to handmade my Xmas gifts for my cheemui clan this year, so these are what I made along with a handmade card. I hope you gals liked the gifts!


This is a pretty memo clip I made for my bro - for him to clip his papers which are always flying around the PC desk * :P *

I made sure each cheemui has some of the pretty flower clips/bands as mine!


And for that extra touch, I made bracelets for them. Each cheemui received a different design, therefore, no one will have the same design! Personalized bracelets for my special gals!

I nearly gone blind making them! Since I am no professional at jewellery making, I dont have the necessary tools to make the process easier. I had to thread each, single blardy beads into the elastic band bead by bead! But it was worth all the *erm...* "eye-power" * :P *

I tried my best to design the bracelets to suit what I think the recipient would like. And also, to what I think the recipient would wear.

The lesson I learned? That jewellery design is no easy business! It was real fun, and as usual, the obsessive freak I am stayed up few nights to make them * :P *

I do hope that my cheemuis will like them and actually will use it. I also crocheted scarves for my darling W@i which the dongkoi-me forgot to take the picture before she jetted back to Canada...

I am hooked onto making more but I guess I hafta put this away to make way for newer projects * hehehe *

No comments: