Monday, June 02, 2008

Another Jap-fusion Pasta Place

Hmmn… Lately seems to be the trend for those Jap-fusion Pasta – this kind of restaurants are sprouting in major shopping malls in Klang Valley. The hype seems to be on these pasta cooked with added Jap touch in it, which to me – is still pasta regardless what they say… * =P *

Nevertheless, no food should be missed – all least I lived to tell that I have tried and tested… * muahahahaha *

The pasta we tried memang did not give me any Jap-feel lo… Though the pasta was not bad – but still, I want to have that Jap-feel to it mer… Of course, if compare to Pasta Zanmai, this is no match…


A cream-tomato-sauce pasta – okay, but not so much to my likings.


This green stuff was actually good – though a lil too salty … WL might like * =P * the salty-thing * hehehe *


This was tagged as “gratin” in the menu, but ended up was something like baked pasta – weird – but sedap jugak la… Got big-big scallop though…


And I did manicure on the same day – as I miss WL, so Green is the color! * woohoo! * Coincidentally, it matched with my drink…

Green Nails with Green Tea… * =P *


And Green Tea Ice-cream! * hehehe * Apa macam WL? “ Kaam Tung” anot? * =P *


Oh... Customer Service must give high abit as we were impressed by the animated supervisor/manager they have who seems to react/response to your every request in a manner that are so formal and well-practised, I bet he recite it purely from the call script the management provided WORD-BY-WORD EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME.

Impressive.



Rate : Price 4.5 /10 Ambience 4 /10 Food 5 /10 Service 7 /10

No comments: