Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miri : Cute Housekeepers

Where I "camped" for 8 nights...

A pretty good room, with bath tub... Given its located in a small, slow town.


The reception area - very old-school rite? The whole hotel is very old-school. I feel like I am transported back into era of the late 1980s/early 1990s...

However, I really find the housekeeping staff really sweet. I have a "friend" with me on this trip - yes, I like to bring something from home when I travel if you dont know already.

Each time when I return to my room after the housekeeping staff do their job, I noticed that they some how "entertain" me by carefully and thoughtfully placing my friend on the bed in different ways. And they place it differently EACH TIME. It makes me feel that someone is there to greet me, I appreciate their personal touch.

* Note how they arrange the pillow and my duckie differently every day.

1st housekeeping


2nd housekeeping

3rd housekeeping


4th housekeeping


5th housekeeping


6th housekeeping


7th housekeeping

Cute anot? * LOL * I appreciate the little things / thoughts people do where many might not think it is significantly mean anything, to me - it does * wink *

3 comments:

Adzrul Ariff said...

Very thoughtful of them! :) Everytime you came back to your room I bet you're all smiles upon seeing the duckie posing on the bed. Hehehe. Luckily the housekeeping staffs didn't go the extra mile to think that ducks like swimming and put it inside the bathtub.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. ya, memang can see they put a lil effort there

SP kat sini

Anonymous said...

OMG. So cute. Hmm.. Little things that bring smiles to our faces.