Monday, June 02, 2008

Kena Lottery - At Last!

Yay! Kena Lottery - At Last! But I am not the one who bought the ticket * =P *

I have only bought lottery twice in my 24 and half years of life - both times tak menang apa-apa.

Everyone will at least for one strike it with the IC number despite them buying a ticket or not - but mine never even came close to the numbers announced.

I seem to jinx every car I drive. Cars which previously will win a lottery ticket or 2 every now and then in the family will suddenly goes quiet when it is being handed to me. Saman tiket jer la memang I kena few times adi.

But believe it or not, 3rd week into my new car - it struck the lottery! Yay!


Though a minor prize, but am glad that my DaDa got buy and at least, this proves for once, I am not totally that of a Jinx after all...

No comments: