Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pizza vs Satay

Nolstalgic. It's the only word I can convince myself why in Hell's reason I stepped into this place.


Was actually speeding our way about USJ9 and Taipan to look for a place for makan with CH as he had to rush off for his next agenda (well, what's new about CH rite? =P) Saw this restaurant which used to be in Taipan, now in USJ9, thought why not give it a go - it used to be a rather nice place for food - well, at lease it USED to be.


Time waits for no man and changes all claims to be ever true again. Prolly due to the evolution of my taste buds or plainly they changed the chef and the new one sucks, what used to be "nice" now translates as "yuck".

To spare you from the lousy read, here I allow you to feast on the pic;



Just like some people we meet in life - looks good, prolly great on the appearance, but in reality - are just plainly bad and tasteless...



No comments: