Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Skin

Yeah, I promised myself to change the look of my blog at every hundred-th post and I am now shy of 13 posts before the "supposed" change * =P * heehee *

I guess I just couldnt resist - yes, its a heat/thought of the moment thingy to change it. You know - how u suddenly feel like wanna do something out of a sudden and you just did it without pondering much on it? That was the feeling I got * hehehe * Or prolly I gotten bored with my old skin...

I noticed that it is not easy to find one skin I like to use for my blog. Its either not to my likings, or it somehow can not be used for my site. Me being buta IT can't design and create one, worse, I dont know why some skins can't be used on my Blogger... Biar-la, I change once every 100th post anyway * =P *

Worst - just use a less pretty one from the standard templates in Blogger * =P *

Yeah, dedicate this change to my daughter WL - for her loyal passion to the color GREEN. I miss ya lots!!!

No comments: