Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The rm1.80 Cupcakes

I dunno why I dunno why I dunno why.


There's a co-op at work, where they sell some baked goods to cater for office people like us who wakes up just in time to rush to work and eats rare breakfast * =P * Not knowing why, I fell in love with these cupcakes they sell.

Let's call it the rm1.80 cupcake (that was the price I last bought BEFORE the petrol hike). Was introduced by chance as an offering from a now-resigned colleague.

Its actually a very basic cupcake -with butter cake and colorful butter frosting. But VERY BUTTER punya Butter cake and Butter Frosting (ya, I tengah merepek rite?) Somewhow, it's simplicity tingles my tastebuds. I like it so much, will look for it everytime I happen to be there in the morning. Apparently, it's not easy to buy as well, usually sold out by 10am.

Maybe sedap cos I am always hungry at the time I bought it * =P *

No comments: