Saturday, October 13, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part 2, Post No.1

In response to my promise to SP to post TEN entries by Monday, 15 October 2007, I will keep to it as SP is my sweetheart... * wink * So everyone here at the FuZzYPanDa Clan will hafta bear with my drag-gy posts. due to my one promise to SP * :P * Hey, I promised 10, didnt promise lengthy, interesting 10 posts! * :P * muahahahahaha! *

Note : I do not post all pics here as it takes long to load, if SP wanna see more, go to my pics' link ya! * :) *

Lets start... On the actual day, I became the center of attention of my entire office, as sweetie C sent me flowers! * swoon! * Thanks, dear! Lurve it lots! Afraid it not getting enough attention, throw in the teddy and balloon! Yay! I lurve balloons! * heehee *

Everyone in office was gushing about it, mostly curious to find out WHO sent it. I simply lurve the flowers, it was so fragrant, it kept the whole office scented with its sweet fragrance all day long! Such a pretty pot of flowers, a sweet blushing teddy and a balloon!!! Thanks thanks Thanks!

Every year, this sweet gal will go all out to find special ways to surprise me on my birthday. It was the super cool cupcakes last year, and now, this sweet pot of goodies! * hugsies! * I lurve ya too!

It sat on the partion, smiling at me while I slave through the day at work...

I lurve the flowers! XL pink roses, and white Wild Garden Roses!

Blushing teddy! Shy like me! * LOL * :P * SP must be rolling her eye balls! * I am more into guys who blushes... * wink! * wink! *

Happy me proudly receiving the gift! * :) *

This doubles as the first time I have ever receive flowers sent to my office, yes, C took my this first time adi! * LOL * Well, my first job after all! * hehehehe * Thanks again! * hugsies! *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..!! PQ, u memang und me on the part of blushing teddy! LOL