Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Lollies - Sample

Apparently my bro circulated pics of the lollies bouquet I made for C to some of his friends, and they too want it! * LOL *

Being pestered by his friends, with some intending to purchase, he requested me to make a small bouquet as a sample * and he also wanna present it to someone ler... * :P *

So here it is - a petite one, which I find rather cute! I think this is good to sell to students - who are more cost conscious - as this petite bouquet has all the elements, but in a smaller package, not OTT, just plainly sweet... * wink * wink *

Bird's eye view

Side view - to note the ribbons * :P * Yes, if you dont know already, I am obsessed with ribbons and bows! Most of my stuff some or other has bows and ribbons elements in them! * heehee *

This is the view I like most * hehehe * Looks like a flower, hor?

SP, you hafta be back in Malaysia if you mau * :P *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did u noe that i was going to say i want 1? =D