Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part 2, Post No.2

My first time able to celebrate with my Daughter on the actual day of my birthday! We went to makan Jap food for dinner celebration at Pyramid. Wah, memang sedap! Like it a lot! Will definitely revisit!

I like the ambience there a lot. A cool modern contemporary look for a Jap food place. A nice place to hang out with good companies, enjoying good food in cozy environment. It is not too pricey, standard charges like many other Jap food place.

This set at rm55 - really like the eel, it came long with tempura and sashimi - all the food I like on one platter! * hehehe *

These sushi came along with the set above! Memang value for money - a big serving for one person!

Yummy Sushis and sashimis! Added these on top of the set for sharing! Memang One set + these a la carte is more than enough for 2 person!

Thanks for the dinner, my dear daughter! Enjoyed it a lot! What most important is the company along with the food and for you to care so much to celebrate my birthday, that is what money can not buy * wink! * hugsies! *

No comments: