Thursday, October 25, 2007

Down with flu...

The show is over today, after all the mad rush. Oh well, thats all events management is about - chaos * :) *

As the contractors are tearing down the hall, I am also being torn down - with flu. My throat is killing me, body temperature slightly warmer than usual despite shivering from cold, got an infection, watery nose and sneezing away * :( * sighz * All of these on top of my pair of sore feet...
Must be the lack of water and the deadly, unhealthy meals supplied to us throughout the last 4 days...

Desperately wanting to get an MC before the clinic closes tonight, but dont think I can - because I have an important business dinner tomorrow's night * arghhhh....! * cough... * cough... *

Damnit, really die-die also kenot take MC!!! See-la, my first experience of work-till-sick-also-kenot * blehks *

No comments: