Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part 2, Post No.6

I FINALLY GOT MY SUNFLOWERS!
* yippee-yippee-ya-ya! *

Among my clan, you guys know how much I pester CH for him not keeping his promise of giving me sunflowers since like 2-3 birthdays ago. It started by his one innocent question, asking me what I would like for my birthday and I answered - sunflower - well, i only requested a single stalk from him at that time.

He claimed that he DID actually bought it, but was carelessly left on the bus he boarded. That reason was * and still is * :P * so not being accepted by me. But I understands - its his intention that counts, I knew he really tried. Jahat-me cant help it but teases him about it whenever I could, cos he looks so cute trying to deny me, and finally this year, he decided to shut my mouth off * LOL *


My sunflowers! * heehee * and he actually went to Petaling Street to get them for me - all the while using public transport! Such a sweetie! * hugs! *

Thanks, CH! Yes, I will not tease you about it anymore la! * LOL *

No comments: