Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part 2, Post No.3

Okie, post no.3 for SP! * :P * Sorry la, I hafta post TEN entries to keep my promise to SP, or else I will not be able to bersombong in front of her that I always keep my promises! * :P * hehehehe * For those who tak boleh tahan, just tune into this site 2 weeks later! * wink! *

2nd day into my celebration frenzy, went out for ice-cream and dinner with my Uni frens. Did not take much pictures for SP to peruse, but must post at least ONE picture as evidence, right? * heehee *

They are the nicest people I met during my short stay in Uni, though I spent only one semester with them, they remained as the closest as I can get compared with any other Uni mates. They are the ones I can actually feel comfortable and at ease, able to enjoy their company.

Had a wonderful time talking and laughing, catching up with each other's life apart. I can really say that fate is a wonderful thing - it determines who you can and can not be in contact with, hence when it leads us to some people who makes you feel good to be with, enjoy and appreciate it all one can before its time for fate to whisk them off away.


Here is my Brian-dee-dee, we were at Haagen Daz, catching dessert before dinner * hehehe * Am still waiting for the pics with the other friend... Also fro SP, I think you wanna know how Brian-dee-dee looks like, rite? * :P *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! PQ! LOL!

jahat la u...buat i ketawa sampai (nearly) fall of the bed.. LOL...

i passed my math in kindy. no matter how i add those bday entries up, it is still not equivalent to TEN!! explain, cepat explain!!! LOL

Glad u have a birthday celeb yg happy! heard u went for a manicure/pedicure, so, no gambar on ur new set of nails ke?

Miss ya lots! T.careeeeee!!!