Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part2, Post No.4

Ala... Sabar la, SP - you said TEN POSTS BY MONDAY wat... * :P * Its still Monday here, at least, by Malaysian time! * LOL * wink * wink* I sure will keep my promise wan - die-die must keep my face! * LOL *

Okay, the 3rd day into my celebration * heehee * Yup, I am so lucky this year! *, went for dinner with my SJAM comrades - CH & C, as well as her hubby and PG. We were more into getting good booze that night, so C suggested this cool place called Palate Pallete, located hidden along the Golden Triangle of KL. Like the place a lot, definitely a place to go if you wanna have good drinks.

An added touch to make my evening a much more memorable one, I had a professional photographer that night * LOL * PG have a brand new, ultra sophisticated camera, kind him became our official photographer that night * smiles * Yup, very nice pictures taken, even ugly piggie like me looks presentable! Ah... the wonders of technology that can delude reality for a moment! * LOL *

C tried to get me drunk but to no avail that night. She ordered a special drink for me - such a cute gal - but it was a lil mellow for me * :P *. Sorry SP, for disappointing you, but there was indeed booze involved wor... * wink * No worries, C, you can try to get me drunk this new year celebration! * heehee *

Had a tremendously pleasant and happy night, chatting and laughing away with fantastic companies. A good place to people watch as well, C and I caught a few eyefuls! * wink * wink * I was also surprised by a very loud, warm birthday song by the restaurant's crew * ahem... and my lengchai wished me a good birthday! * LOL * followed by this really cute cake - STRAWBERRY CALIFORNIA ROLL CAKE!!! It was so cute, having chocolate wrap to substitute the seaweed, with strawberries as the filling, whipped cream as the sushi rice! A very delicious cake, and in my favourite flavor - strawberry! Thanks, PG!

I like this pic a lot - one that makes me look civil enough to be posted up! * LOL * Thanks a lot! * hugsies *

No comments: