Monday, October 15, 2007

What I have been up to - Post No.10

Ok, SP - this is the 10th post! I memang keep my promise punya! * LOL *

In answer to SP's enquiry to what crafts I have been doing lately, well, I can say its nothing new. Just doing something I had been doing * :P * Nothing new actually.

Made these and wanna post it for my personal account * : ) *

It was SL's birthday, decided to give her a lil sweet something. Made her these;

A single pink rose... For romance luck! * heehee *

Happy Birthday, SL! Hope you like it!



Also made these for my Sweetie C's birthday. Something to sweeten the already very sweet girl


Lollipops Bouquet! * heehee *

Side view

Ribbons

Deliberately chose a rainbow-coloured paper as packaging - as I though it is a cheery, candy bouquet, should have a happy colour to enhance it. * heehee *

How? Pass anot? * :P *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..bagusnya ur bro hold it for ya to take a snapshot of it.. =)

i wan those lollies too!