Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Toxic Show

This is an update about the event which is so toxic, it broke my 8 months record of being healthy, to crawling into Dr. Tan's clinic... * sigh... * I officially claims that I am made of water, a single drop less from my normal consumption will send me to sick-land.

This is also to give a glimpse into what I am doing to earn some dough - a small piece - that is. This is what all my hardwork will go to - all the months for a 3-day show. But this is not the project I am working on, mine is scheduled on next year.

A pic I took when boss not around during the build up. Its my first time of actually being in KL Convention Centre, overlooking the contractors building what must be torn apart in a matter of 3 days. No, no hot-bod contractors sweating away shirt-less, to my disappointment * :P *

In conjunction with the theme of this show, as well as courtesy of the Embassy of Netherland, there are a few of such cow figurines lining the walkway of the convention centre. I like cows, and I think this one is especially cure, with its christmas hat and curly eyelashes! * heehee *

This one I dedicate to my Daughter, WL, for I know she adores TULIPS! How about this - tulips on a cow? * :P *


This nice view taken from the 3rd floor of the convention centre, in between waiting for the opening ceremony. The view there is seriously amazing, transporting me to believe for a minute we are a ultra-modern nation * :P *


I can not resist but to take a pic of this fabulous plate of breakfast I had. As employees are given rooms to stay in nearby hotels (to ensure we wont turn up late for the event * :P *) , the one I stayed for one night ( I went home for the rest) offered complimentary buffet breakfast. A very nice buffet breakfast despite the dingy and cockroach laden room. I was piling up my plate in auto-pilot mode due to the sleepless night and the rush to get to the convention centre in another 25 minutes, I came to a surprise to see that the food were nicely displayed on my plate when I came to the table. * LOL * Yummy! * wink *

No comments: