Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part 2, Post No.9

Hereby, I must extend my thanks to every single one of you who made my Birthday 2007 a fantastic one.

Not only I was showered with a lot of attention, it's the love that overwhems me. I keep reminding myself how blessed I am to be surrounded by people who really cares and loves me, despite many not by my side physically, your love envelopes me like you are really right here.

Some people say, that being single on your 24th birthday is a sign that you must do something about yourself and start changing to ahem.. get tied up soon. For me, I do not see being single at this age as a sign of failure, life is not all about being in a relationship with the opposite sex ( or same sex for some special cases).

People fail to see beyond what they perceive. What if one CHOOSES to be single at this point of life? Or that maybe one is recovering, trying to live life without the entanglements of the other half? Or simply , not finding someone worthy of the investment yet?

What most people fail to enjoy, is the love and fulfilment that lovers cannot bring. Yes, sex+romance sells, but how about the other finer, fragile things in life? Such as the precious love only true friends can deliver?

I am grateful that I am being surrounded with so much love. I lurve all of you as much! * hugsies! *


Thanks for the gifts ;
The thoughtful gifts...

For Dolling me up

And the well wishes all the way across the seas...

THANKS THANK THANKS! From the deepest of my very tiny heart! * :P * Lurve ya all! * hugsies! * May you all be happy, loved and healthy always!

No comments: