Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Part2, Post No.5

I must post this to amuse SP, as I myself find it important to post it up, to remind myself not to be carelessly caught by beautiful things so easily anymore * :P *

As I had to work half day the Saturday I had dinner with C & CH, and I spent the night out late with B-dee-dee, I went to work with my cigarette-smoke laced, all frizzy and * ughh!!! * a mess of what supposed to be hair, all tied up, and praying hard people not notice my horrible hair. Thus, I vow to go wash my hair before meeting up with my clan, after I shopped for some birthday presents at Sg Wang and TimesSquare.

While at TimesSquare, a place abundant with hair salons, I initially decided to walk around, checking out some salons, before deciding which one to aboard.

At the FIRST salon I came across, I was checking out the price list at the door, suddenly, a VERY CUTE boy came out and asked me what he can do for me. He was SO CUTE - with BIG EYES!!! And since he works in this kinda place, he sports a funky hairdo, and dresses very upbeat kinda boy. He was so good-looking, I was kept spellbound - and I mean it literally!

The next moment I came to consciousness, I was sitting IN the salon, getting my hair washed! * LOL * And I was supposed to look around first before deciding!

Seriously, I dunno and still do not know, what made me not thinkingly followed him into the salon!!! O-M-G!!!

Sadly, his appointment arrived shortly after, and another not-as-cute guy took over.... * :( *

See, it is crucial to hire handsome and pretty people to stand at the front of your business to LURE customers in. I know I got baited.

* :P * wink* wink * See, I am easily kena-tipu by beautiful things * wink * ngek ngek ngek *

No comments: